Tuesday, August 17, 2010

eyelah, eyelash, eyelash yarns...

hi, guys.
am i lazy blogger, am i ? lol
it's been slow down a bit... but, lots of small tasks on my hands ...
anyway, it's eyelash yarns . my most fav is always " mohair" but, past 5 years since i discover this "eyelash yarns" i love them, too. something about it. it's so cool to mixed up with mohair or any different textures.  i have these samples from while ago here. actually they are special ones. i didn't even wanna sell.. lol
since i have been busy for other materials and i haven't been making any with this fab yarns. now, i'm getting idears back in my head. so you can look forward to see my new creation very soon.

meanwhile, i decoded to list these sample on my online stores. so if you like to look at them i have a link here also i attached some pics here, too.
if you wanna know more about "eyelash yarns", let me know. it's like magic yarns. i don't like using it alone. i like it when i mixed up with other yarns.  that's my thing.
well, i have a long day ahead today ...
later !!

here's link ( they are on a sale, too !!)
my eyelash knit on sale !!

No comments:

Post a Comment